1. Design studies to answer questions related to crop development and changes in soils.Field Studies
2. Inspect land for evidence of flooding or high soil moisture content.
3. Determine planting dates and rate of crop development.
4. Determine change in vegatation over days, months, or even years back to 1972 or longer.
5. Conduct on-site studies to support satellite image analysis
1. Inspect farm enterprises for management and crop production issues.Economic Loss Analysis
2. Measure the quantity and quality of vegetation in crops, forests and native plants.
3. Acquire environmental data using tree ring analysis (dendrochronology).
1. Determine the financial loss resulting from an environmental or man-made event.
2. Use economic modeling to estimate future losses.